02/05/2020

PBSC May Challenge!

Good Morning!
Apologies for being an extremely bad crafter this past month, life is just a little hectic at the moment! I can't wait for things to go back to some kind of normal one day ...
 Anyhoo back to today's subject which is a new challenge over at 
PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE and the theme is 
'Anything Goes or Inspired by a Song!'

I used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps for today's card which I sold a few years ago, unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere to buy again for myself which is a little bit annoying lol
I haven't intentionally played along with the optional theme but I'm pretty sure there's lots of songs about Sunflowers out there! I've kept it sentiment free so that it's versatile enough to be used for any occasion.
  INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Cling Stamp
Maja Design 'Little Street Cafe' Design Papers
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Assorted Flowers and Ribbons
Doodlebug Sprinkles
INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - Y15, Y17, Y38, YR16, E35, E37,
G82, G85, B000 & B00

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by & stay safe everyone!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty the colours ar3 fab stay safe love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Natalie as always so creative too! enjoy your day and stay safe x

Kylie said...

Stunning card, Natalie. I love your sunflowers and all that layered goodness :) xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Natalie - such a happy, sunny colour!
Helen x