12/08/2020

LOTV Christmas Sneak Peek!

Good Morning!
It's been one of the hottest weeks of the year so of course I've been sat making a Christmas card lol
This Friday LOTV are releasing some new Christmas designs and believe me they are super cute! Along with the new designs they've also got some new Sentiments which I'm sure I'l be using on most of my cards this year. The stamp that I have used today is called 'Penguins with Snowman'.
 INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Penguins with Snowman' Digi Stamp and Sentiment
First Edition Papers - Perfect Christmas
Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Paper Doily, Berries, Wooden Star & Assorted Flowers
INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, C5, W1, W2, BG10, R59, E37, Y35, Y38, YR04 & Y28

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by & stay safe everyone!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and adorable image Natalie just love the distressed look too

Unknown said...

I love that