05/10/2020

LOTV Halloween Release!

  Good Morning!
This week LOTV are launching a Halloween Release and as soon as I saw the designs last week I couldn't wait to make a card with one of them! Today's card is using 'Pumpkins' and I can see her being very popular. Along with a range of Digi's there's also some new Sentiments and Printable Papers!

The papers I've used today are some that I must've had for going on 10 years and I'd completely forgotten that I had them until I had a proper look around my Craft Room a few weeks ago.

 INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Pumpkins' Digi Stamp
Stamping Bella Sentiment Stamp
Magnolia & Basic Grey Papers
Organza Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Paper Doily
Flowers, Doodlebug Sprinkles & Clear Dew Drops

INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C5, C7, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11
B000, B00, B02, Y38,YR04, YR07, YR16, YR68, YG63, G82 & G85

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by!
 It's my 30th Birthday tomorrow so I'm hoping to spend it pottering around the garden and hopefully crafting with another of these cute designs!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great design fab colours it’s all lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is an absolutely stunning creation x