17/11/2020

Penguin Friends

    Good Afternoon!
I'm carrying on with the festivities today and sharing another Christmas card, I can't believe we're almost at December! It's taken me almost 3 days to get this card finished from when I started colouring the image, I really do wish there were more hours in the day sometimes lol 
This sweet design is by LOTV and is called 'Penguin Friends' which you can find HERE.

 INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Penguin Friends' Digi Stamp
Sentiment Stamp from LOTV
Maja Design & Magnolia Papers
Ribbon, Paper Doily, Flowers, Berries, 
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers


INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C5, C7, W1, B000, B00, B02, YR16, YR68, Y38
G82, G85, R35, R37, R46 & R59

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

I absolutely adore this image your card is so creative x