06/01/2021

Creative Inspirations - January & February Challenge!

 Good Morning!

We've had a little shake up over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS this month as for the next few month's the challenges have been extended a little bit. This means that this month's challenge is also extended throughout the month of February too! 
The new challenge is called 'Animal Antics!'

I'm still having issues taking photographs of my cards. I must've taken over 20 different shots of this card with 2 different cameras but the finished edits still have a warm glow to them which is driving me mad. I've ordered a new Daylight lamp so we'l see if that helps but if not .. then I give up! haha I'm just getting fed up of working so hard on my cards only to hate the way they look when I go to blog them! Grrrr.
 INGREDIENTS -
House Mouse Rubber Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Clear Dew Drops
Ribbon, Paper Doily & Assorted Flowers
INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1,W1, W2, W3, W5, E00, E21, E31, E33, E37, R20,
G82, G85, B000, B00 & B02

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
HOUSE MOUSE & FRIENDS - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card Nat. I use the Fotor website to adjust the lighting on my photos, it's really versatile (and free!) and especially useful in winter when the light levels are low.
Katrina x

Bunny said...

It's such a cute card. The colors probably look more vibrant to you. I've had that problem before, also. I have a Canon camera and love it. I hope you get the lighting figured out so it doesn't drive you crazy. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

April said...

Your card is beautiful and wonderfully colored. I love all the elements. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Misti said...

Your card is beautiful! My lighting set up is driving me crazy too...ugh! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Nat :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and pretty details, absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x