09/05/2021

Creative Inspirations Challenge & LOTV Sneak Peek!

  Good Morning!

Back on Wednesday we started a new challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS and just like last time this challenge will be spread over the next 2 months. I'm a little late with my card but I wanted to make sure that I had something to share with you all.
The new challenge is called 'The Season of Spring' and we all know that this means it's time to start mowing the lawn again! 
This card is also using one of the brand new designs released by LOTV in the coming weeks, just in time for Father's Day! There will be 5 new Vintage Boys available as both Simply Prints (which is what I've used today) and Digi Stamps. There are also some new sentiments being released too!

 INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Perfect Stripes' Simply Print & Sentiment
Maja Design Papers
Ribbons & Buttons
Doodlebug Sprinkles

I'd just like to quickly say thank you for the kind comments on my previous card and the good luck wishes for moving. It's starting to look more and more like it will be the end of this month so this will probably be the last card that I have to share with you all until June now. It's going to be a mammoth task packing up my craft room! Don't worry though, I'l share some pics of the new craft room as soon as it's all set up and ready to go!

 Thanks for stopping by & I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING! XXX 

2 comments:

Makira said...

This card is truly precious. Good luck on your move! Cheers, MK

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous, hope the move went well, stay safe love Jane x