13/07/2021

A Silver Wedding Anniversary!

   Good Morning!

Today I have something a little different to share with you all. I was asked to make a Silver Wedding Anniversary card for one of my Mum's friends and I must admit at first I was a little bit stumped. In the end I opted to use text as the main focal point and add a variety of embellishments around it. I'm not too sure if I've used the right font if I'm honest but I think it's okay? 
It's slightly wider than my usual size of card due to the die - cuts (kindly sent to me by a fellow crafter a few years ago) so it wasn't the easiest to get the best angle when taking a photograph lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES

 INGREDIENTS -
Text written on computer
Maja Design Papers
Ribbons, Die-cuts & Flowers
Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING! XXX  

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

A gorgeous anniversary card and love the beautiful dies
carol x

Sandra H said...

So pretty