02/10/2021

PBSC October Challenge

  Good Morning!

Apologies for the lack of cards this year, I do keep trying to make some but things just seem to get in the way. I managed to make a card for this month's PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE and I'm sure you'll also be glad to see that it's in my usual style, not clean and simple! 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes or Colour Inspiration!' 

I've made a Halloween card using the colours Black and Orange from the inspiration board. Halloween is actually one of my favourite occasions to design for, it's just a shame we don't celebrate it as much in the UK!


INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Witchy Mouse' Wooden Stamp
Sentiment by Stamping Bella
Bo Bunny Papers
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Assorted Flowers & Berries
Papermania Neon Shimmer Dome Stickers

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

4 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Nat, its nice to see you post always love your cards.xx

Helen said...

A wonderful card Natalie!! Love all the layers and that sweet little image! Stay safe! :) x

cebelica said...

Such a cute Halloween card! xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous haloween card Nat x