07/12/2021

Festive Reindeer - Lili of the Valley DT

         Good Morning!
I'm here with a post a little later in the day than I'd of liked, I completely forgot to write and schedule this card for this morning! Today's card is using another festive design by LOTV and this one is called 'Festive Reindeer'. I've teamed it with some fun and bright design papers from my stash which must be over 10/15 years old by now!

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Festive Reindeer' Digi Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
My Minds Eye Papers
Snowflake & Tree Die-cuts
Wooden Star Buttons & Ribbon

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - HAPPY HOLIDAYS / CHRISTMAS

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card lovely layout and image x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card .. lovely image x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat another gorgeous card love the layout and image you have used. Alison xx