21/01/2022

Clouds - Lili of the Valley DT

         Good Morning!
I needed to make a New Baby Girl this week as there had been a birth in the family. I didn't have time to colour up an image along with putting the card together in time to get it in the post, however luckily I came across some Art Sheets that I had by LOTV that featured some ready to coloured images for a baby girl!
You might be thinking that the card looks a bit bare, I needed to keep it fairly simple as I only had a regular postage stamp to use to send it instead of the usual large size. So unfortunately flowers were a no go! lol
The image I've used today is called 'Clouds' and is also available in a digi form.

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Clouds' Full Colour Simply Print (also available as a Digi)
LOTV Baby Sentiment
Magnolia Paper
Doodlebug Sprinkles, Ribbon & Paper Doily

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and pretty xx

tilly said...

a lovely card for the newborn and family, postage has a lot to answer for with our creations xx