05/02/2022

PBSC February Challenge!

      Good Morning!

By some miracle I've actually managed to make a card in time for the start of this month's PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. I always seem to think I have longer to make something than I actually do lol
This months challenge is 'Anything Goes or Love is in the Air' 

I've used another of my old wooden stamps for this card and paired it with a soft pink colour scheme with accents of white. You could also use this stamp for Birthdays or Get Well Soon cards if Valentines / Love cards aren't really your thing!

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Furry Love' Wooden Stamp
LOTV Sentiment 
Magnolia Design Paper
DCWV Embossed White Paper stack
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Clear Dew Drops & Enamel Dots

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - WITH LOVE

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

7 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card - cute image, gorgeous colour scheme and fab distressing
Pauline x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Nat glad to see you back with your wonderful creations as you know I have always been a huge fan of your work so inspirational. Love Alison x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Natalie - the soft pink looks fab!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a cute stamp-perfect for a sweet Valentine! Pretty design and papers too! ♥ Sue Kment

CraftyNatalie said...

Hi Natalie, this is such a sweet card. Love the pastel colours and cute image.

Helen said...

Your card is simply gorgeous Natalie! I love the shaby chic look of your background layers. They work so well with this sweet little hedgie!! Stay safe! :)