23/06/2022

Inky Butterflies

                Good Morning!

I hope you're all enjoying the sunny weather this week, it's flipping hot! It's my week off work next week and you can guarantee it'l end up raining no doubt now lol

Today I've got something a little different to share. I never seem to get around to using my Tim Holtz products so last weekend after making my previous card I decided it was time to get inky! I inked up my favourite stamp of his released years ago with a selection of distress inks and dug out some old dew drops from my stash in similar colours for a finishing touch.


INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Stamp
Assorted Dew Drops

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - CLEAN & SIMPLE

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Nat....your right weather is hot but lovely to have it like this but l hope its nice again for your week off x