02/09/2023

Penny Black Saturday - September Challenge!

                  Good Morning!

Today we have a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  Lot's of Layers!'
I haven't played along with the option this month as I wanted to use this Pumpkin stamp that I've had in my collection for a few years. Pumpkins are one of my favourite things to grow so I do like to try and make something with this stamp each year. 

I inked the stamp up with Distress Markers and then used a water brush to blend it on the paper, adding a few dark orange speckles to finish off. I've kept it sentiment free so that it can be used for any occasion. 


INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Distress Markers
Green Adhesive Pearl & Doodlebug Sprinkles

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can play along this month!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX    

7 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful, love the design. xx

Marianne said...

beautiful clean and simple card.

Helen said...

A lovely Autumnal card - I do love a pumpkin!
Helen x

brenda said...

A delightful Autumnal CAS card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Natalie x

Sarah said...

What a glorious autumnal card. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Linby said...

A lovely CAS autumnal card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.