07/10/2023

Penny Black Saturday - October Challenge!

                   Good Morning!

Today we have a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  Halloween Bingo!'
It's been a while since I last played along with a challenge of a bingo theme so I thought I might aswell play along! I chose the diagonal line of - Sentiment, Penny Black Stamped Image & Orange.

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp & Sentiment Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Doodelbug Matte 'Halloween' Sprinkles & Brown Ribbon

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
WE LOVE STAMPING - AUTUMN MOOD BOARD
STAMPING SENSATIONS - AUTUMN COLOURS / ANYTHING GOES
AS YOU LIKE IT - YOUR FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN OR FAIRIES
(I've had this particular PB stamp for years and is always one of my go to designs each year, I love the fact the mouse is dressed up as a little witch!)

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can play along this month!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX    

12 comments:

Marianne said...

a lovely halloween card, cute image.

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Natalie x

Helen said...

A great fun card Natalie. Love your choice of DP really sets it off. :)

Linby said...

One of my fav PB's but I don't own it because I don't do Halloween! You've made a wonderful contemporary card with it, amazing design. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Helen said...

So cute - I love this image too!
Helen x

Sherri Thacker said...

This is just the CUTEST card! Love it!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Too cute to spooky! :D Fabulous design and lovely stamp! Love the distressed edges! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

brenda said...

A great design and fun PB image, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Sue from Oregon said...

Darn Natalie this is such a cute image!! Love your nice design details as well. 💕Sue Kment

HilaryJane said...

What a cute little image and perfectly coloured. It is so nice to see it in the we love stamping gallery. Thanks for joining us xx

Fiona said...

oh Natalie...beautiful card as always! That image is just adorable.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x

Sarah said...

That's a darling Halloween card!! thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT