22/09/2024

Vintage Christmas Girl

 Good Evening!
It's that time of year again when I dig out my Christmas toppers and my favourite's have to be the images which come as part of the Maja Design Paper sets. I think they're perfect if you want to make a batch of cards quickly whilst keeping a vintage feel. I decided to mount this image onto some green cardstock and then pop the image onto a smaller card base so that all the focus was kept entirely on the main image, finishing off with a few dew drops.

INGREDIENTS -
Maja Design Paper
Clear Dew Drops

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

1 comment:

Janette said...

I just love the old fashioned images, this is so cute and makes for a gorgeous card. xx