Seeing I am trying to get my Christmas Cards done I have had a chance to enter some challenges!
This card I have made for the challenge over at
JUST MAGNOLIA where you have to do some Masking!
I love doing this as it really lets you set a scene I think, specially with Christmas Cards!
If you want to learn how to do it I have a Tutuorial on my sidebar or just simply click HERE.
I have used another of the new Tilda stamps, I wasn't going to buy any of these but seeing I am still waiting for my Stamp Kit from then I had to give in :(
Apparently the kit is shipping on Monday the 30th November so hopefully I will have it soon!
* Magnolia 'Tilda with Christmas Cracker' Stamp
* Magnolia 'Fir Branch' Stamp
* Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
* MME 'Wonderful Winter' Papers
* Bling Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons
* PM Eyelets & Snowflakes from Stash
Here's a sneak peek of what is coming up on Saturday, although I may update before then! :D
Happy Crafting! xxx