13/07/2010

Everybody Art - Holiday

Good Morning!
This week at EVERYBODY ART the theme is Holiday.
Now I decided to do a little twist on this theme and make my first Christmas card for this year, it is a Holiday after all lol
I have made another Criss Cross Card, I seem to have fallen in love with these but they do take a little longer to make than usual.

I am not happy with these photos at all, I hate it when something looks a lot better in real life compared to on photographs.


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps
Sentiment from Sugar Nellie
Bo Bunny Paper
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
Snowflakes, Ribbon & Eyelet from Stash
Dew Drops

Happy Crafting! xxx

6 comments:

Vee said...

This is so beautiful Nat, I love your colouring. Hope you are well!!
xx Vee

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Nat.
luv
Debby

Aunty Sue said...

Nat pictures are fine but if it is better in real life stunning just doesnt cut it. Love it. do they have a back to stand up need to investigate

Riet said...

Beautiful card Natalie,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

XxJULESxX said...

oooh!! just gorgeous!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just stunning - love how you create contrast on your card