24/07/2010

PBSC - Christmas In July!

Good Morning!
This week at PBSC we have the theme of Christmas In July!
I was so happy when I found out we had this challenge as I had bought a gorgeous PB Christmas Stamp a few months back and I just couldn't wait to use it!
I'm sure you will all agree that it is definately a cutie.

This also fits into the Challenge at:

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - CUTIE PATOOTIE


RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Basic Grey Papers
Ribbon & Snowflakes from Stash
Dew Drops
Twinklets

Have a Good Weekend,
Happy Crafting!
xxx

12 comments:

Carolyn said...

Natalie, this is just darling. I love LOVE this stamp. I'm off to look for him myself. You've colored him beautifully. What a great card.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Nat I adore that stamp and now must must get one lol!. Joey.xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Me too, I want one. This is a fab card.

Liz x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Nat this is stunning oh i love this stamp and your colouring is brilliant

Janneke said...

Pretty card Nat, love it!

Janneke X

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Natalie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Whisper said...

Fabby card and stamp Nat, just out of curiosity what is the stamp called please ?, Luv Sam x

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Nat, I love the traditional colours! I hope you're having a nice weekend!

Love Beth xx

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

fantastic card Nat!!! love it!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
swf-team

Stacey said...

Gorgeous layout and a fab image. Loving it! ~♥~

Pauline C said...

Agree Nat that image is fabulous - and you've coloured Santa brilliantly :-)
pauline x

stephanne said...

That stamp IS gorgeous and I love how you've coloured it, the snowman looks fantastic and all of your ingredients are superb!!
Hugs, stephanne