20/04/2011

Creative Inspirations - Pets / Animals!

Good Morning!
This weeks Challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we want to see some Pets / Animals on your creations! For my card I decided to mask one of my new Tilda's with a Magnolia Dog I have had for a while.

This card fits the Challenges at:
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - FAVOURITE MAGNOLIA STAMP(S)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - EMBOSS IT!
(I always emboss my Images with 3D Clear Gloss)




RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps & Papers
Paper Doily
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimemr Spray, Twinklets, Dew Drops & Ribbons from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

6 comments:

Mephisto said...

WOW, really fantastic colors on your card.
Great work.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp hun :-)

Hugs
Domi

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card, just love the Magnolia images you have used together. Lovely papers too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi there, goodness me what lovely cards! I have just spent quite some time wandering your blog and admiring your work. Wish I had your photography skills! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Sarah

Basslady said...

your card is a real eye-candy!

love your colouring and the flowers look marvellous!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

allex said...

Gorgeous card Nat, love the way you have placed the flowers above her bouquet !!!

Hugs, sandra xx

Jane said...

Oh this is so beautiful! love the soft colours and the two image look cute together. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x