30/04/2011

PBSC - Milestones!

Good Morning!

I hope you all enjoyed watching the Royal Wedding yesterday, I have to say I loved the dress Kate was wearing and if you were one of those who watched it all day on ITV1 did you see the video clip of one of the ministers in the Abbey doing cartwheels down the isle after the guests have gone? that definately made me laugh!

This week at PBSC our Challenge is Milestones! So we want to see you create something celebrating a big Birthday, Passing a Driving Test etc ...
I have decided to go for celebrating a Big Birthday!

This card fits the Challenges at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
(Use an old Sketch or Create your own ... I have created my own)

If anyone would like to use my Sketch please feel free.


I have added Stickles to the Icing on the Cupcake to add some extra sparkle and the Chipboard Letters have been covered in Gesso then painted with Acrylic Metallic Paint.





RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Magnolia Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Chipboard Letters
Paper Doily
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

Have A Good Weekend and don't forget to pop by tomorrow when I will be celebrating my 3rd Blogversary with some yummy candy!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awesome sketch and a fabulous image...love the little guy on his tip toes..lol..very cute.
Missed the cartwheels...sounds like me..lol..
Loved the wedding and she looked stunning..such a beautiful natural smile.
Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Wow Natalie this is GORGEOUS!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Nat, I love how you've glossed the adorable image.
I wish I'd watched ITV now lol
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

P.S Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Pauline C said...

H may ... Thanks so much for this fab card and for the pretty papers you sent me ... They arrived on the day yesterday :-) I'm really spoiled !
Hugs
Pauline x