25/08/2011

Charisma Cardz - Glitter It!

Good Morning!
This week it is the turn of Team Gem over at CHARISMA CARDZ which I am part of! The Challenge we have is Glitter It! I have decided to make something different from a card and I've created a Christmas Decoration!

I have tried a technique on this that I had never tried before ... until now! I won some Angel Fibres a few month's ago but never really knew what to do with them so I popped them into a drawer until I figured something out, finally I have! lol I love the effect you get when using them and I will definitely be playing with them again :) I have placed them between the cardstock cut with Nesties.

I have also used my Magnolia Tree Stamp to add some tree embellishments :)

This Card fits the Challenges at:
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - DIES TO DIE FOR
ALLSORTS - YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED




Copic Ciao Colours - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, B93


RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Nesties
Angel Fibres
Adhesive Pearls
Cuttlebug & Sizzix Originals Snowflake Dies
3D Gloss,Acetate, Twinklets, White Glitter, Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

24 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Nat this is gorgeous, adorable Tilda and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Super gorgeous card. I love the white and blu colours. The embellishments are beautiful.
Francy

Unknown said...

Wow gorgeous decoration!!!!! Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I just love snowflakes
Hugs Julie P

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a gorgeous card hunni
thank for the insiration hunni
this is such a elegant card
i just love it
hugs angelique

Kelly said...

very elegant and soft, love the blue with the snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous decoration!! LOVE the snowflakes and your coloring!! :) TFS!

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautiful job on this ornament. The crystal blue and white with the glitter are fabulous! Great job...hugs...Barb

Beth said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Nat, such a good idea! Thanks so much for my birthday card too, its fab!

Love Beth x

Card Crazy said...

Such a lovely, delicate ornament. Will look beautiful for a Christmas/Winter display.
Sue S.

Macpurp said...

this is just so beautiful!
so much detail in it.
love teen xx

Laney said...

Absolutely stunning Nat!!
hugs
laney

Crafty Loops said...

Natalie this is so beautiful, such a lovely shape. Really stunning. Lee x

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS...LOVE all the glitter!!!!!!! Fabulous details on this awesome creation!

Vee said...

This is fab Natalie, love the sparkly snowflakes.
xx Vee

Sandy said...

This is one gorgeous piece of artwork. Beyond beautiful!!!!!!
Sandy

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous Christmas decoration be
so beautiful for the holidays.
love your coloring and your color choices.
hugs from Texas
Linda

cabio's craft corner said...

This will make a gorgeous Christmas decoration and it's so pretty cozy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lisa said...

Awww, absolutely stunning!! Love the colors and the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

cathylynn said...

This is soooo beautiful!!! I love it all! Will be a beautiful decoration. Great work!!!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Elle said...

What a stunning decoration!

Jill said...

What a beautiful christmas decoration. Lovely colours!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Janette said...

Hi Nat, This is stunning, so gorgeous.xx