19/08/2011

Ski Jump!

Good Morning!
Well it's all back to normal with my usual style of card-making today which I have to admit is a relief! Don't get me wrong I love the Simple style but only in small doses lol I have used a Stamped Image from the new LOTV Christmas Collection and I have to say this is definitely one of my faves it is just so adorable I couldn't wait to make a card using him.

I coloured the Snowflake and Border Strip with my Copic Pen to match the Image :)

This Card fits the Challenges at:
(The 3 Panels are there you just have to look closely due to the photograph lol)
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - EYES DOWN
(Pearl, Ribbon & Snowflakes)


I have used Polar White Flowersoft as snow on the Image.


Copic Ciao Colours - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, R11, B63


RECIPE:
LOTV Stamp
Sentiment by Cat's Life Press
Cuttlebug 'Script' & 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug & Sizzix Snowflake Dies
Cheesecloth
Nesties
MS Drippy Goo Punch
Polar White Flowersoft
3D Gloss, Twinklets, White Glitter, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

Don;t forget to pop by tomorrow for a new Challenge at PBSC!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

14 comments:

Maria said...

Hello.
Love your card. Wery Snowy and crispy card.
You asked about my dewdrops. I had the in a blogswap. I think you can find similar dewdrop in a well sorted flowershop ! Good luck findig them ;)
Have a great weekend.
/M

debby4000 said...

Oh I love you gorgeous Nat, brilliant job with the cute skier can't believe I have that stamp and not used it yet.
luv
Debby

tilly said...

What a beautiful card, was looking at the image yesterday but could only buy 2.....lovely layout
Tilly

Jemima's Jems said...

absolutely gorgeous, fab colours and i too love this image,thinks i needs to treat meself...again ;-)

Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Astrid said...

Great Chrismas card, wow. The colours and details, surrtenly the white things are gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

wow what a wonderful winter card with the new cute Motiv from LOTV!!! soooo cute.

hugs renate

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful,adorable image.
Wendy xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

AJECreativity said...

Such a cute image and beautifully co-ordinated xxxxx Amanda

CraftyLoops said...

Oh wow Natalie, this is a gorgeous card. I love your layout and as always, your colouring of your images is exceptional. Lee xx

~@ngie~ said...

AWWWWWW Natalie... this is just soooo gorgeous... I do love Christmas cards & I love the way you make it look all snowy & sparkly :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

rosie said...

gorgeous image. how cute is the skier. love the colours. icy blue looks stunning.
fab embellishments too as always x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Sweetie......!

thanks for joining us at SnS....and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx

jules said...

Oh another gorgeous card Natalie!