22/03/2012

A Quick Stop By!

Good Afternoon!
I just wanted to pop by and apologise for not having much to share with you recently, however I am feeling fine now and determined to find more crafting time so everything should be back to normal from Saturday where I will be sharing with you this week's creation for PBSC!

I also wanted to share with you this week's challenge themes for Creative Inspirations & Charisma Cardz seeing I didn't have anything to show for it this week.
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS - Anything Goes
CHARISMA CARDZ - Pocket Card

Before I go I'd like to remind you that I have some Stamps for Sale over on ebay by Sugar Nellie & WOJ plus some of my Hand-made Cards up for grabs which will be ending THIS Sunday. Here's two piccies of what is on offer:



CLick the logo to go check out what else there is :)


Lastly here is a sneak peek of what to expect on Saturday!


Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

No comments: