23/09/2012

Another Nosey!

Good Afternoon!
Well even though they are a few days later than promised I am back with some more photo's of my house along with some more of the craft room that I managed to do yesterday. I finally bought some bookcases for my craft storage on Friday evening and managed to get them in yesterday. I may end up re-arranging a few bits depending on where some items work better.
I also put  my tag board above my desk but considering it fell off this morning I am having to get my Father round to re-fix it later today lol So I shall share a photo of that another day :)



Onto my bedroom and I have managed to add a few more items although it is such a pain to try photograph!



Lastly I have altered my living room even more lol Seeing we haven't got a fireplace the blank space was really irritating me so I decided on getting a picture to fill the space that keep the red and cream theme going. Also you may notice a little chest that I found which reminded me of the Tim Holtz style ... so of course I had to grab it! lol It won't be staying like that though with that lamp as I have a floor lamp on order and I am hoping to get a chair to go in that corner ... as soon as I see one I like lol So you can expect another photo of this room once that happens lol I also made the chair to the side of the sofa out of a folded up spare bed to add some extra seating and fill the gap :) I also decided to change my light shade as I 'needed' something sparkly lol



Well I hope you enjoyed another nosey around my house and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

tilly said...

love rooting around your house lol, looking good, is there room for him outdoors ???? lol
Tilly

MagsB said...

What gorgeous colours, your house looks lovely!

love Mags B x

Sharon said...

Love your house. The red and cream are gorgeous - and what a tidy craft room. Is it always that tidy. If it is you will have to give me some tips!!!
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely place Nat and your colours are gorgeous great craft space and goodies too! thank you for sharing this xx