24/09/2012

Exciting News + J&C Creations - Distress Stains!

Good Morning!
This week the Design Team over at J&C CREATIONS are focusing on Distress Stains! For my first creation this week I have made this tag which I used Distress Stains to create the background. However before I get onto it I would like to share some exciting news with you all !!! Some of you may be familiar with the GREAT NORTHERN PAPERCRAFTS EXTRAVAGANZA which is a fantastic craft show held in Harrogate twice a year. Well the next show is next Saturday 6th of October (which also happens to be my 22nd birthday) and instead of just being a visitor this time I shall be demonstrating on a stand!!!


I have been asked by J&C CREATIONS to help on their stall and demonstrate a few throughout the day which I am super excited about! This is the first time I shall be doing something like this so I am also rather nervous so if any of you are also going it'd be great if you could pop by and say hi :) I shall be there on the Saturday and another DT member on the Sunday :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRLS - COLOUR CHALLENGE
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - DISTRESSING
SIMON SAYS STAMP - EMBOSS IT 
(I have used Clear Embossing Powder on the Butterfly Stamped Image)





INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Stamp Set 'Papillon'
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Gem Clip
Paper Flowers from WOC
Butterfly Charms, Seam Binding Ribbon & Pink Dew Drops

Clear Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
(I forgot to add the Picket Fence Distress Stain to the photo, oops!)
Distress Stains - Bundled Sage, Worn Lipstick, Crushed Olive & Picket Fence
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick & Peeled Paint


Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful work Nat - I'll pop by and say hello in Harrogate! Good for you!!! Hugs Rachel xx

Sandra H said...

Congrat's Nat on your Demonstrating stand you'll do them proud your nerves will disappear enjoy what you do best, and this is brilliant as always your distressing is stunning xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

this is stunning Nat. I love the wonderful colours.
Congrats on your demo spot, I hope you have fun. Unfortunately I live too far away to visit you!

hugs Sue

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous colours, love your tag and wow, well done you - hope you have a great time demonstrating - I can't come to the Harrogate show this year. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl pink and green challenge, Mary G x

Wendy said...

WOW! Stunning tag Nat, love the gorgeous colours.
Congrats on your demonstrating...sure you will have lots of fun.
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

You have such a talent with these tags Nat. This is stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lisa Carroll said...

Your tag is stunning! Gorgeous colors, and I LOVE that embossed butterfly! :) Thanks so much for playing along in the 'Emboss It!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo