24/12/2012

J&C Creations - Spellbinder's 'D-Lites' Dies!

Good Morning!
I hope you are all ready for Father Christmas arriving tonight and that all of you get what you want including a few crafty surprises! I can't believe how quickly it has got here!
I'm here today to share a card with you using one of the new Spellbinder's 'D-Lites' Dies which is what we are showcasing this week over at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG. These are really versatile to use and are great for embellishing your cards. Of course seeing today is Christmas Eve I had to make another Christmas Card for you all using the die! As usual I added some Embossing Powder, this time Clear, to my sentiment to help it stand out just a little bit more.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - MERRY CHRISTMAS!




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp 'from the heart'
Dovecraft Papers
Spellbinder's 'D-Lites' Die 'Wrought Iron Fence'
Flowers
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ivory Mesh, Twinklets GLitter, Dew Drops, Cheesecloth & Lace from my stash
Clear Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Fired Brick

Before I go I' just like to quickly mention that we are having a MASSIVE SALE on Boxing Day!
With up to 75% off on selected items you won't want to miss out so I hope you will pop by!


Lastly .... HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!
I shall be back tomorrow to share with you my favourite 5 Christmas Cards that I have made this year.
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Christmas Natalie. Thanks for another lovely year of sharing your gorgeous creations and sorry I am so bad at commenting (i do love looking )Hope your Christmas is fun and festive and that 2013 brings love, laughter and many crafty times for you xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card... the wrought iron fence looks fabulous along with the pretty flower. The cheese cloth is an awesome addition. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!