30/12/2012

My Favourite 5 Cards of 2012!

Good Morning!
As you know on Christmas Day I shared my favourite 5 Christmas Cards that I had made this year. Well it is now time to share my favourite non-christmas cards! Of curse seeing I also started making Tags this year I had to throw a couple of them into my choices too.
Again my crafting friend DEBBY has also done this and is sharing some more yummy candy for one lucky blogger! Let's start!

First up is this Birthday card inspired by the Tim Holtz style which is fell in love with this year.
You can find the original post HERE.


Next is a collection of Tags from Day 5 of the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry Class. I just love the effects on these! You can find a link to the blog post HERE.


This card was made using the C&S style and I added Glossy Accents to the butterflies to make them stand out just a little bit more. You can find a link to the blog post HERE.


Of course I couldn't miss Tilda out and here is a card I made using different shades of Sepia. Not my usual style but I love it! You can find a link to the post HERE.


Lastly I am finishing with a tag that I made for the 12 Tags of 2012 which you could play along with by Tim Holtz. Definitely not my usual style or colour combo but another favourite! You can find a link to the blog post HERE.


Choosing these 5 was a lot harder than you think but I hope I managed to give you a variety!
I shall be back tomorrow with another project for J&C Creations!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of creations Natalie, thank you for sharing

Hugs Sue

Pia S said...

What a lovely collection of cards and tags! I haven't got the grip of making tags yet, so thanks for the inspiration - they're lovely! I also think you do decorate your cards beautifully with "things with wings" and flowers. Well done!

Sandra H said...

Your collection are beautiful x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Natalie.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous selection of cards. They are all gorgeous.
Wishing you all the best for 2013.
Happy new Year.
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards and tags Nat no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby