20/07/2013

Delivery from Heaven!

Good Morning!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made just for fun! I have finished work now until the 8th of August so I have a little bit of time on my hands at the moment lol the stamp, paper and banner die are all new goodies that I treated myself to over the past fortnight!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - BLUE AND / OR PURPLES
TILDA'S TOWN - F&F OR U&E
(Fussy & Fancy)
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - BLUE
SIMPLY MAGNOLIA - BIRDS OF A FEATHER
MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS - BUTTONS & BOWS
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH







INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia Papers
Flowers, Corner Embellishments & Paper Doily from Wild Orchid Crafts
La La Land Heart Banner Die
Gem Clip, Charm, Button, Beaded Twirl & Glitter
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Stickles - Frosted Lace
White Chunky Frantage Embossing Powder
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


INKS USED -
Distress Paint - Picket Fence
(Used for painting the Corner Embellishments)
Emboss It Ink Pad
Distress Inks - Stormy Sky & Tumbled Glass
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, R11, R20, B93 & YG63

Thanks for popping by,
I shall be back tomorrow with my 3rd Guest DT Card for LOTV!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

12 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awww this is just gorgeous natalie, I love that stamp
hugs Lou xxx

Sandra H said...

Morning Natalie, Wow this is beautiful gorgeous sketch and all of the embellis are stunning enjoy your time of work xx

rachel said...

Supercute nat x

CraftyNatalie said...

Such a pretty card, I love this stamp and use it a lot.

Rene said...

Beautiful card!!! So many stunning details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Nicolchen said...

Your card is simply adorable...love the sweet image :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love that Stamp Nat, its so cute. Love your card and the sketch. Love Alison xx

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
Tabitha
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers and stamps:)
Come join us at Craft Lovin for "Parents Day" Link up a "Parents Day" project and be in line for some great prizes:)

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic card as always darl... I just love everything about it :) hope ya enjoy ya hols ;)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Carla Burger said...

Your card is gorgeous. Great stamp! Thanks for joining Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck. Hugs Carla.

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card I love all the gorgeous detail on it xx

Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

Nicoletta said...

What a lovely card my dear!! all the details are stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta