08/08/2013

Charisma Cardz - Stitching!

Good Morning!
This week's brand new challenge at CHARISMA CARDZ is Stiching! It doesn't matter whether it is real or faux, just aslong as we can see some somewhere on your creation. For my card I decided to dig out an old PB stamp of mine I have that includes a stitching a design. I made a super quick card (in fact it only really took me about 3 minutes!) as I wanted the focus just to be on the design,



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps - 'Flying Stars' & 'Feel Better'
Dew Drops & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This Natalie is really beautiful so elegant too x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat this is gorgeous love that stamp. Love Alison xx