26/11/2013

Papertake Weekly - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This week's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is a Sketch! As always you have the choice to use the new one like I have or on of the oldies. Just make sure you state which! I have used two new stamps that I got last week in a sale, I know I have spent a bit too much recently but it was a sale and I couldn't resist! lol


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - FEELING FESTIVE
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - SNOWFLAKES




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Echo Park Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Sticky Embossing Powder
Distress Gitter - Clear Rock Candy


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Black Soot

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card nat - really fabulous xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Natalie xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Natalie this is stunning love the image. Love Alison xxx

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your awesome card!

Best regards Malin

Suzie McFloozy said...

I adore this simple stamp and the fabulous layout you used to showcase it - beautiful x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo