17/11/2014

A Christmas Tag!

Good Morning!
I have something a little different to share with you all today. I have made a Christmas Gift Tag which if you don't count the colouring time, only took a couple of minutes to put together! I might actually make a few a couple more to put onto prezzies at Christmas. 

The digi is an old design I found when scrolling through my Digi Folder earlier on in the week, and I have to admit that I actually forgot I had it! I couldn't resist using it though as I think it matches the sentiment perfectly.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - ANYTHING BUT A CARD




INGREDIENTS -
Mo's Digital Designs Digi Stamp
Sentiment by Crafter's Companion
Postage Tag
Nestabilities
Ribbon, Button & Paper Doily
Orange Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
White Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, R11, R46, R59, W1, W3, YR02, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

brenda said...

You really are into Christmas mode Nat and what a pretty tag you have created today.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! It is because of you that I got into the Christmas spirit!

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous Natalie is your tag x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts x