13/11/2014

Rockin' Robins!

Good Morning!
Today's card is something I made yesterday whilst impatiently waiting for some post that never arrived lol Fingers crossed it does today! I have used an image including my favourite birdies, Robins! I have to say this is one of my favourite Christmas cards that I have made this year, simply because of the Robins lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
A CREATIVE ROMANCE - WINTER WARMERS
LOTV CHALLENGE - MERRY CHRISTMAS
CHRISTMAS CARD
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - RED & GREEN




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamp
Crafter's Companion Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Ribbon, Button, Pinecone & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
White Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E31, E33, R46, R59, Y28, W1, W3, W5, BG93 & BG96

I also thought I would share these with you all today, my Christmas Pajama's. How could I resist the sweet little Robins!


Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Nat.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Nat and gorgeous image coloured to perfection too loving the Pj's xx

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'Merry Christmas' challenge with your lovely card Nat.

Good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Kate Yetter said...

Love the snow effect. Thanks for playing along with the I Am Roses Challenge.
Kate

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the I Am Roses Challenge