24/12/2015

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2015 !

Good Evening!
It's become a bit of a tradition over the past couple of years to share with you all my favourite five Christmas creations from the past year, It was all kick-started by my blogging friend Debby. This year has flown by so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to craft, but here is my selection!
As you can see I have been drawn to traditional colours this year ...

Why don't you play along?
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!!!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

Julie B said...

A fantastic selection of Christmas cards, love the first one with the die cut deer. :)

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful selection of cards :)

Nikki said...

Very sweet collection of faves

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat, gorgeous cards, as always. xx

The Craft Bucket said...

All gorgeous Nat, must admit I tend to go for your first one, clean & simple for bulk cards this time of year. Wishing you a crafty new year, love Jane x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great selection, a red and white theme or white on white must be your faves

Sharon said...

I can see why these are your favourites Nat. They are all stunning.
I hope you have a very happy and healthy 2016.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful line up Nat. Love all the red and white! Gorgeous cards which showcase your fabulous style so perfectly. Hugs, Wends x