01/12/2015

Papertake Weekly & LOTV Design Collective !

Good Afternoon!
We have a new challenge starting at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY today of Anything Goes with the option of create a Gift of Christmas!
I decided not to go with the option but I have created a Christmas Card and can you believe that we are into December already???? 
This year has flown by and today I shall be putting the Decorations up!

This is also my first card of the month for the LOTV DESIGN COLLECTIVE.
I have used a Rubber Stamp called 'Canine Choir' which is perfect for fellow dog lovers!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPARKLE
INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Canine Choir' Rubber Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Large Red Rose from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pomegranate Apples by Live & Love Crafts
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Silver Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Frantage & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INGREDIENTS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL - 
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R20, R46, R59, Y11,
BG93, BG96, W1, W3, W5 & W7

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sue said...

Natalie, this card is beautiful. I love this LOTV image and your card design is gorgeous with those wonderful Christmas embellishments.
Sue...xxx