31/05/2016

My Mum's Craft Shop - Fairy Best Friends !

Good Morning!
It's been a while since I last had something to share, I do apologise for disappearing on you all. My Crafty mojo has been missing since around last Christmas ... I do hope it comes back soon! 

Today's card is for MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP and I have used another stamp by Stamping Bella. This card can also be seen over on the MMCS BLOG and you can head straight over to where the stamp is over on the website simply by clicking the picture below!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
 INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Fairy Best Friends' Stamp
Maja Design Paper
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lily White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INGREDIENTS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL 
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37,
R11, R20, R81, RV95, Y21, BG93 & W1

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Hi Natalie. Beautiful card, very pretty and love the pastel colours.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours x

cats whiskers said...

Stunning Nat
Hugs Jacqui xxx