07/05/2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Masculine !

Good Morning!
It's time for a new monthly challenge over at PBSC and this month the theme is 'Masculine!' 
Every so often I like to leave my stamped images un-inked and that's exactly what I've done on today's card. I've also kept the colour palette muted and the card fairly basic to suit the masculine theme.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Beetle Black Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INGREDIENTS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL -
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Helen said...

What a cool dude! Love the cheesecloth texture too!
Helen x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the image and of course your design, its always a delight to see your cards Nat. Love Alison xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Vrrroooom! I can hear that motorcycle revving it's engine! Such a fun image and great card!♥ Sue K