16/07/2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Midway Reminder !

Good Morning!
I don't usually have time to provide a midway reminder card for each monthly challenge over at PBSC but luckily this month I did! If you don't know already the theme is 
'One Layer Cards!'
This card is also my FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD OF 2016 is it just me that finds the fact I'm saying that slightly scary??? lol

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps 'Snowy Grove' & 'Believe' Transparent Set
Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Simon Says Stamp - Fog
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood

Thanks for stopping by, have a fab weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful card Nat - so delicate!
Helen x

Martina said...

This is really beautiful! Perfect card for Christmas!
Martina

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks you so MUCH for having me as a Guest Designer for the PB Saturday Reminder Post for the "One Layer" Challenge! It has been a pleasure to see all of the awesome inspiration!

HUGS
-Kimberly

The Craft Bucket said...

I really NEED this one Nat, love Jane x