18/07/2016

To Have & To Hold !

Good Morning!
I have a Wedding card to share with you all today. I was lucky enough to go to a Wedding Reception last Saturday night and this is the card that I made for the happy couple ...
I decided to go for a soft romantic colour scheme.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SUMMER FLORALS
INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Congratulation' Sentiment Stamp
'Vintage Romance' Maja Design Paper
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Lily White & Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Nestabilities Die
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Bark Heart, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Simon Says Stamp - Fog

Of course I had to wrap the gift up with some ribbon and a die cut tag too ...
Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful Nat, love it. Jane x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Sue said...

Hi Natalie, this is a truly beautiful card. I love your gently grey and pink colour scheme and the pretty details you have added. you wrapped it so beautifully too.
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a lovely design love and hugs Carole x