01/12/2018

December's Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Good Morning!
Is it seriously December already? I can't believe it's Christmas in just a few weeks! This year hasn't been one of my best so I won't lie I can't wait for it to be over with, but of course I'm looking forward to Christmas first!

This month's challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE is a nice and easy one of 'Anything Goes + Optional Winter or Christmas!'
I've used a larger Penny Black stamp this month and created another C&S to add to my collection of cards that I'l be trying to sell at a Christmas Fayre later today.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Sprinkles by Doodlebug

INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Natalie, very classy
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful, a gorgeous stamp, looks so stylish, xxxx

Sandra H said...

So elegant x

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love image in black with pop of colour! It looks like an etching. Very elegant! Good luck selling cards:)