24/12/2018

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards from 2018!

Good Morning!
It's become a tradition for me to do this each year so I do hope you all still enjoy looking at them. Here are my 5 favourite Christmas cards from 2018!

First up is a cute little pooch carol singing in a brown, white & green colour scheme.
The stamp is from a set called 'Carol Singing' by Lili of the Valley.
Another card using some more traditional colours is next however this time the main image is a digi by Mo's Digital Pencil.
This next card was actually made by recycling the image from a shop bought card that I received last year. I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away without saving the image first lol don't worry though, this card was sent to a family member, not sold on :)
Along with colouring stamped images and digi's I also like to create cards in a Clean & Simple style and Penny Black have some great designs which are perfect for creating something a bit more inky!
Last up is a card using a LOTV Art Sheet image that isn't actually meant for Christmas. It's also of a Unicorn which is a current craze I haven't really gotten into ... however this card actually ended up being one of my favourites this year! Strange eh!
Well that's it! I hope you have enjoyed looking at my favourite Christmas cards from this year, I'l be doing the same with non-Christmas cards on New Years Eve.
All that's left for me to say is that I wish you all A HAPPY CHRISTMAS and I hope you get spoilt rotten!

Happy Crafting!
xxx

1 comment:

Janette said...

All are gorgeous Natalie, I hope you have a lovely Christmas...xx