19/05/2019

Lily of the Valley Wedding Bears

Good Morning!
After spending 3 days in the Lake District and getting home on Friday evening I finally got the chance to sit down and craft yesterday. 
I've used another new release by LOTV and created a Wedding card with these super sweet bears. The sentiment is from LOTV and sits perfectly at the bottom of the image. I haven't added as much as I usually do to a card (although it's not far off lol) to try and keep most of the focus on the image.
INGREDIENTS -
'Wedding Bears' LOTV Stamp Set
Maja Design Paper
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Assorted Flowers & Seam Binding Ribbon

INKS USED -
C1, C5, C7, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, Y00, Y21, R81, RV95, B000, B00, 
G82, G85, W1, W2 & W3
 Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Lisa xx said...

This is just so scrummy and adorable!!! I have a couple of weddingw coming up so have been eyeing up these images....but which to choose!