06/05/2019

Susie the Succulent

Good Morning!
I hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday in the UK, by the time you're reading this I will unfortunately be at work! The joys of working in retail ...

It's been an extremely long time since I purchased some stamps but a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd treat myself and add 4 new Stamping Bella stamps to my collection. Being an avid gardener I couldn't resist this design ... Susie the Succulent! The photo quality isn't the best as I took it late in the afternoon but hopefully it doesn't look too bad.
  INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Susie the Succulent' Stamp
Basic Grey Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Assorted Flowers, Seam Binding & Organza Ribbon

INKS USED -
E00, E21, R11, R20, E31, E33,
B000, B00, BG13, YG03, G82, G85, V05, V06, W1, W3 & W5
 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x