28/06/2019

Fairy Gifts from Lili of the Valley!

Good Morning!
Lili of the Valley have released some new designs this week celebrating fairies! Today's card actually took me 2 days to make as I had to fit it around work but I've finally had the chance to share it with you today. 

I have also used some of the old LOTV Papers that I dug out of my stash, so I'm celebrating everything LOTV today! I have also added some stickles to the fairy wings but unfortunately the photo hasn't picked up on the sparkle ...
This design is called 'Fairy Gifts' and you can head straight to it over on the etsy shop by clicking HERE.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - SOFT PASTELS
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - BIRTHDAYS
INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Fairy Gifts' Digi Stamp & LOTV 'Fairy' Sentiments
LOTV Nitwits Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Sequins
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Assorted Flowers, 
Seam Binding & Glitter Spot Organza Ribbon
INKS USED -
C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, RV10, RV13, RV21,
B000, B00, G82, G85, YR00, Y00, Y21, W1, W2 & W3

 Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Super card with a great image which could also be used for Christmas cards. Thank you for joining our 'Soft Pastels' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x