16/06/2019

Take it Easy on Father's Day!

Good Morning!
We're celebrating Father's Day in the UK today so I thought I'd share the card that I made for my Father today. I've used an older design that I can't actually remember when I actually last inked up, oops! This design is called 'Take it Easy' and can be found over on the LOTV etsy shop HERE.
I decided to colour the pooch featured in dark greys instead of the Jack Russel colourings as my parents have a black miniature wire - haired Daschund.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Take it Easy' Digi Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Wooden Buttons, Assorted Flowers & String
INKS USED -
C1, C5, C7, 100, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, R11, R20, 
B000, B00, B93, B95, B97, G82, G85, YG63, W1, W2 & W3

 Thanks for stopping by & I hope you all have a lovely Father's Day!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

What a lovely card your father will be so pleased to receive this beautifully coloured too and l like the doggy too x