23/10/2019

A Trio of Quick Floral Cards!

Good Afternoon!
It's been such a long time since I've had time to craft, life has just gotten in the way of crafting this month! However I had a spare hour this morning so I thought I'd make the most of it and make a trio of Clean & Simple cards that weren't too time consuming. I've added Birthday sentiments to two of them but kept one of them free so that I can either add one at a later date or use it for any occasion.

All the images that I've used are from an old LOTV Art Pad but don't worry, you can now buy each of the designs over on their etsy store as digital downloads simply by clicking the following icons ...
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SPOTS & DOTS
 INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Full Colour Simply Print images & Sentiments
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers
Cheesecloth

 Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I'l be back in the craft room again soon!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wow Natalie you have created 3 stunning cards the floral images are gorgeous as are your layouts x