09/10/2019

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!

Good Morning!
LOTV have some great new designs coming out this month focusing on Vintage boys! 
Over the years their male designs have been really popular and it's great to see they're releasing some new ones. I'm a little late to the party with my sneak peeks due to not having any time to craft, but finally I have something to share with everyone today! 
This design is called 'Watch the Birdie' and I think it has to be my favourite!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
 INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Watch the Birdie' Digi Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
LOTV Nitwits 'Country Gent' Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers
Cheesecloth & Seam Binding Ribbon
Wooden Star Buttons
INKS USED -
C1, C2, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E35, R11, R20,
B93, B95, W1, W2, W3, W5 & W7

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh what a beautiful card lovely image too and fabulous layout x

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love the design Love and hugs Carole x