24/12/2019

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards of 2019!

Good Morning!
I honestly can't believe that today is Christmas Eve already, it seems to take forever to get November out of the way and then December steams in out of nowhere! Unfortunately I've got work this afternoon until 9:30pm but as soon as that shift is over I'l be in full Christmas mode (the joys of working in retail)

Today I'd like to share with you my favourite 5 Christmas Cards that I've made this year, I've been doing this for years and always look forward to creating this post.
I hope you enjoy looking at them ...
I'l admit now, I ended up choosing 6 in the end as I couldn't narrow my choices down anymore, oops!

First up is a card using a colour combination that I don't usually use, White and Gold. I love the clean finish it provides and of course everybody loves a bit of Gold at Christmas! The stamp is one of my favourite Snowman designs and was released a few years ago by Magnolia. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore but I wish I still did!
My second card is using one of the Vintage Boy designs by Lili of the Valley. LOTV in my eyes are one of the best stamp companies for when you need to make cards for males. This one is my favourite of their Christmas designs ... plus it also includes a Snowman!
Next up is a Clean and Simple card, from time to time I like to make something simpler to my usual style. This stamp was released by Penny Black this year and I coloured the foliage with pencils and finished off the berries with my copics.
 This card uses another design from Lili of the Valley which was released this year.
Teamed with a traditional colour scheme this stamp looks ever so cute!
 Second to last but not least is this card using a cool colour scheme and a stamp by Stamping Bella. I think it came out last year but I only purchased it this year when it was in a sale, I couldn't resist!
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley but I think it paired up with the image perfectly.
 Last up is a card that I couldn't help but add. Magnolia stamps were one of the very first I used when I started crafting but have been a little bit neglected in recent years. After sifting through my collection of stamped images when I made the snowman card shown earlier, I found this sweet tilda that I just had to make into a card.
Well I hope you've all enjoyed having a look at my favourite Christmas creations for this year, why not play along and do the same thing? I'l be back on New Year's Eve with my favourite 5 cards of the year that aren't Christmas related.

All that's left to say is Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!
xxx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning cards Natalie Merry Christmas x