31/12/2019

My Favourite Cards from 2019 ... Part 2!

Good Morning!
I'm back with the second part of my favourite cards from 2019.
Admittedly there are a couple of Christmas cards that have sneaked in ...

JULY
Christmas in July is perfectly normal for a Crafter, I usually start my Christmas cards around this time. This design was released from LOTV this year and was on my favourite Christmas designs that came out.
AUGUST
Back to something more seasonal is this birthday card using a Gnome stamp by Stamping Bella. Gnomes aren't everyone's cup of tea but isn't he a sweetie?!
SEPTEMBER
Flying us into Autumn is this Fairy from The Paper Shelter, I used a natural colour scheme and added some sparkle to her wings.
OCTOBER
LOTV are also known for their Vintage Boy stamps and this is another new design that came out this year. It always feels strange to me not adding flowers to my cards, but I managed to substitute them with some little star buttons.
NOVEMBER
Back to the Gardening theme with this card, I found this stamped image in my stash which I'd shamefully forgotten about so inked her up as soon as I had the chance! She's by Hanglar & Stanglar but unfortunately I don't have the actual stamp and I also don't know it's name!
This is another card that I've got sitting on a shelf in my Craft room.
DECEMBER
Finally I had to cheat a little with this month's selection, it's actually from November but I'd already used all my December favourite's in my Top 5 Christmas Card post! This stamp is from LOTV which came out a few years ago, I love the vintage style of it.
Well I hope you've enjoyed looking at my card selection! 
Hopefully you'l join me in 2020 along with whatever new creations I make!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards.
I wish you a very happy, healthy and crafty 2020
Lorraine x