04/02/2023

February Challenge - Penny Black Saturday Challenge

            Good Morning!

Today we have a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  Hearts and/or Flowers!'
I've made a clean and simple card using one of the older hedgie stamps, they will always be my favourite Penny Blacks. I kept this card sentiment free so that it was versatile to be used for any occasion .. oh and it's one of my smaller designs on a 3x3 base.

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black stamp
Assorted Dew Drops from stash

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - ANYTHING GOES
(with the optional theme of I love ... Penny Black stamps)

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can play along.
Have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX    

5 comments:

brenda said...

Nice to see you enter bright and early Natalie and with a super Penny Black CAS creation, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts new challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and love the cute image
Carol x

Dena J said...

Darling hedgie and CAS perfection. Thank you for sharing your project at Allsorts.

Linby said...

A pretty CAS design. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts this week. Lynn x

Helen said...

Your little hedgie is so sweet Natalie. Love it! The perfect CAS card!! x