06/02/2023

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!

   Good Morning!

From today both myself and the rest of the LOTV design team will be sharing sneak peeks from an upcoming release!
There are sooooo many sweet designs coming your way you'll certainly be spoilt for choice!
My first sneak peek is using one of the new bunnies, as soon as I saw this one holding a carrot I knew I had to ink it up straight away!

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Bunny with Carrot' Digi
Maja Design Papers
Orange Lace Ribbon & Paper Doily 
Papermania Neon Stickers

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - ANYTHING GOES
(with the optional theme of 'I love' ... Lili of the Valley stamps)

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image,pleated ribbon and all the distressed edges
Carol x

Leanne Crystal said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. It's nice to have found you, I used to be with you on the Charisma DT! I used to be fluttabyz but now changed to bylennie.com

Your work is still absolutely amazing just like all those years ago! I hope you are keeping well.

Leanne - www.bylennie.com xx